top of page
Join As Tutor - Terms & Conditions ( Tutor On Boarding ):
1. We look forward to have well qualified and experienced tutoring freelancers on our team of online and home tutors. Tutoring Freelancers should have a passion to teach and deliver value - added tutoring outcomes to their assigned clients / students.
2. Tutoring Freelancers should be flexible and open to Tutor across differing Work Commitments, Work Hours and Work Windows, though, we try our best to assign clients / students as per your tutors' preferences ( To be updated by potential tutors on the Contact Us web page).
3. All interested candidates can apply to on-board themselves as a Tutor by filling up the online visitor form over our Contact Us web page.
4. Once you submit the completed forms, we'll attempt to understand about your work expectations. In line with it, we will expect your video resume, text resume, covering letters, address proofs and ID proofs over Wise Turtle Academy's official email ID and whatsapp number. This is for recording the candidature for existing, upcoming or future openings. Once the candidate's documentation is in place, we initiate the assessment and interview steps . This process enables us to work out the match between your tutoring preferences and the relevant tutoring assignments.
5. Upon a successful tutoring match - making, we'll reach out to you and explain further steps of the tutoring enrollment process.
6. Please note that to cater to the online tuition & online tutor teaching delivery mode, following requisites are to be managed by the Freelancers only :
A Robust Computer System, High Speed Broadband Internet Connection, Good Headsets, A Peaceful Area to Work In and A Positive Outlook towards life.
7. Please note that to cater to home tuitions, home tutoring, home teaching and home delivery assignments, one should be open to travel to the clients' / students' premises well ahead of time using own transportation modes.
8. Home Tuitions & Home Tutoring freelancers ought to maintain utmost integrity, timeliness, punctuality and professionalism while interacting with the clients / students, as well as, the related social environment.
9. Tutoring Freelancers should be completely responsible for their on - the - work conduct and avoid getting themselves involved or participating in any sort of anti-social activity.
Wise Turtle Academy would expect the tutors to completely adhere with the laws of the land, as well as strongly encourage compliance to the code of conduct expected of a responsible citizen.
Looking forward to connecting with you !
bottom of page